Weephole Brick Vent Standard Weepa Vent - Pack of 25 Pieces
A weep hole maker is appropriate for masonry walls and creates a tidy and appealing weephole while promoting great cavity ventilation and guarding against vermin entry.
- Size: 75 mm (H) x 10 mm (W) x 105 mm (D)
- Body: Polypropylene
- Vermin Guard: PVC
- A weep hole former with a PVC grate designed to create a perfect, functional and attractive weephole.
- Installed by the bricklayer during construction.
- Suitable for face brick or rendered brick and block.
- The green mortar protector is removed after installation, leaving a clean and beautiful finish.
- Ensures ventilation and drainage of the cavity to reduce fungal decay and mildew.
- Excludes a wide range of pests.
Weep holes acc to NCC: 2019 Building Code of Australia Clause 126.96.36.199, in the form of Standard Weepa in perpends to external leaves of cavity walls in the course directly above damp proof courses, flashing and cavity fill, and at the bottom of infill cavity. Spacing: not to exceed 1200 mm.
Note: Closer spacing for better airflow and drier chambers should be considered in designs for damper regions and air-conditioned facilities.