3mm Corflute Sheet White 1200 x 1800mm
PICKUP ONLY ITEM
Very Bulky | Costly Shipping Cost
Please Call 0435 367 409 if Shipping is Needed
Corflute Sheets, corrugated plastic or corriboard - also called as other tradenames such as Polyflute, Coroplast, FlutePlast, IntePro, Proplex, Correx, Twinplast and Corriflute - is a double walled sheet made from high-performance polypropylene.
It is extremely light and tough, and is resistant to many different oils, solvents and water. Its ideal for use in many different applications. It is strong and durable, and it resists many different types of oil and solvents, making it a great protector for many different jobs.
- Dimensions: 1200 mm x 1800 mm
- Thickness: 3 mm
- Color: Glossy white finish
- White Corflute Sheet is made from weather resistant plastic
- Available in single sheet or a pack of 20 sheets
- Commonly used for protection for floors, windows, concrete and paint during construction or renovations.
- Used as a waterproof membrane to a retaining wall.
- It is very easy to cut with a utility knife, to fold around the edges of support structures to protect them, and to place between the layers to protect the edges of painted or other panels.
- Perfect for writing signs.
- Used for packaging.