Wilmaplex Galvanised Hoop Iron Straps Hoop Iron Roll | 30mmX1mmX30m
Wilmaplex manufactures a range of Galvanised Hoop Iron Straps (in coils with punched nail holes).
- Size: 30mm X 1mm X 30m
- Design: Punched nail holes
- Material: Galvanised Steel
- Brand: Wilmaplex
- Complies & Certified To AS1684
- Made in Australia
- General bracing and strapping
- Reinforcing concrete: commonly used for reinforcing concrete structures. It is placed in a circular or hoop-like shape and tied to the steel bars to provide additional strength and support.
- Manufacturing barrels and drums: often used in the manufacturing of barrels and drums. It is wrapped around the wooden or metal staves to hold them together and provide structural integrity.
- Building support beams: can be used as support beams in construction projects. It provides strength and stability to structures such as bridges, roofs, and balconies.
- Fencing and wire mesh: used in fencing and wire mesh installations to reinforce the structure and prevent sagging or distortion. It helps to ensure the durability and longevity of the fence or mesh.
Hoop Iron Roll can be used for tie-down and other joints in accordance with AS1684-1999 Residential Timber-framed Construction or other specifications.