Retaining Wall Drainage Dimpled Sheets Dimple Drain Sheets | 16mmx3mx15m
PICKUP ONLY ITEM
Very Bulky | Costly Shipping Cost
Please Call 0435 367 409 if Shipping is Needed
Perfect For Retaining Wall Drainage or similar applications with these Dimpled Sheets or Dimple Drain Sheets.Dimple drainage sheets are a perforated dimpled mat with high drainage capacity for horizontal use on retaining wall, roof slabs, under floor slabs, roof landscaping, parking decks and mostly used for basement walls and tunnel drainage. The dimples in the membrane create a drainage space that allows the wall to breathe. The dimples are installed either vertically or horizontally with the geotextile facing towards the soil and the dimples against the wall. For wider areas, the dimples along the edges of the sheets are easily pressed together or butted edge to edge and secured with reinforced tape. Specifications
- Sheet Size: 3m x 15m Length
- Coverage: 45 SQM
- Dimple Size: 16mm
- Retaining Wall Drainage: Dimple drain mats can be used as a drainage and waterproofing solution for retaining walls, helping to prevent water buildup and potential damage.
- Basement Waterproofing: Dimpled drain sheets can be applied to basement walls to provide a protective barrier against moisture infiltration, keeping the space dry and preventing mold and mildew growth.
- Green Roofs: Dimple drain sheets can be used as part of a green roof system, providing effective drainage for excess water and ensuring proper moisture management for the plants and vegetation on the roof.
- Foundation Protection: Dimpled sheets can be installed around the foundation of a building, acting as a protective layer to prevent water from seeping into the foundation and causing structural damage.
Note: This Retaining Wall Drainage dimple sheet is a bulky product and cannot be shipped. Only pickup option is available from our warehouse.