Project Mesh A75 Welded Galvanized - 2 Sizes Available
Project Mesh Whites A75 has a good strength-to weight ratio and is made of 2.00mm galvanised wire. The mesh aperture is 75 x 50mm using medium tensile wire.
It's suitable to use in farm and as a chain mesh thanks to its heavy duty property. The project mesh can be bent and constructed to fit a variety of needs and can be cut to shape with bolt cutters.
- Size: 900 mm or 1200 mm x 2 mm x 30 m
- Type: Heavy Duty
- Treatment: Hot Dip Galvanised after manufacture for maximum corrosion resistance
- Home - Ideal for most small home variety birds and other projects
- Security - Window guards, Grills, Gates, Fencing
- Safety - Stairway and Balustrade infills
- Trade and Industrial - Safety barriers, Scaffold guards, Shelving, Racking, Partitioning, Lockers, Security Compound, Pallet guards.
- DIY - Hanging racks, Box trailers, Trellis, Tree guards, dog mesh
- and more depending on your project needs
Please browse our aviary mesh wire netting selection for other sizes.
Warning: It is recommended that new galvanized wire mesh used in aviaries and pet cages be treated to remove excess zinc that could possibly harm the pets. Shave off any zinc spikes with a utility knife. The mesh should then be scrubbed with a mild solution of vinegar (2 cups in a bucket of water), and rinsed with clean water.
This is a pre-order product (usually not in our stock, lead time 2-3 working weeks). Please contact us if you would like to place an order.