Clout Nails Stainless Steel Clouts 3.15mmX33mm 20kg
This Stainless Steel Steel Connect Clout Nails come in the size of 3.15 mm X 33 mm and 20KG in a carton. Stainless Steel Clouts are used in a wide range of applications.
Featuring a short, thick shank and a large flat head, these nails are ideal for external sheet metal to timber connections, can also be used for bituminous products, non-structural use and trellis etc. The wide flat head is well suited to preventing pull through.
- Stainless Steel
- Comes in 20kg in a carton
- Available Size: 3.15 mm X 33 mm
Stainless Steel Clouts can be used in variety of applications including:
- Fixing metal sheet to timber
- Roofing sheets
- Shade Cloth/ Scaffold Mesh
- Ceiling boards, Cement Sheeting