Clout Nails Galvanised Clouts 2.8mm 2kg | 4 Sizes
This Hot Dipped Galvanised Steel Connect Clout Nails come in the size of 2.8mm and 2KG in a carton. Galvanised Clouts are used in a wide range of applications.
Featuring a short, thick shank and a large flat head, these nails are ideal for external sheet metal to timber connections, can also be used for bituminous products, non-structural use and trellis etc. The wide flat head is well suited to preventing pull through.
- Galvanised Steel
- Comes in 2 kg in a carton
- Available Sizes: 2.8x25 mm, 2.8x30 mm, 2.8x40 mm and 2.8x50 mm
Common ApplicationsGalvanised Clouts can be used in light duty applications including:
- Fixing metal sheet to timber
- Roofing sheets
- Shade Cloth/ Scaffold Mesh
- Ceiling boards, Cement Sheeting
- Clouts are good for external use as it is galvanized to protect corrosion