Bird Wire Mesh Roll Hexagonal Wire Netting 900mm 13mm 0.56mm 46m
Bird wire mesh roll or poultry netting is commonly used to make a cage to keep birds such as Peach faced, Cockatiels, African Love Birds and smaller Parrots away from vermin. It is made of thin, flexible, galvanised steel wire with hexagonal gaps.
Hex aperture is 13 mm standard. The netting string diameter for light-duty applications is 0.56 mm. It is easy to mold and shape.
- Height 900mm (90cm)
- Length 46m Roll
- Diameter 0.56mm
- Aperture 13mm Hexagonal pattern
- Finish Hot dipped galvanised for long lasting protection
- Galvanized steel netting is used in its construction to increase strength and weather resistance
- This versatile netting can also be used for use in gardens and bird cages
- Strong, flexible all-purpose netting called "Bird Netting" is perfect for garden trellising, poultry coops, and poultry yards.
Please browse our wire netting selection for other sizes.
Warning: It is recommended that new galvanised wire mesh used in aviaries and pet cages be treated to remove excess zinc that could possibly harm the pets. Shave off any zinc spikes with a utility knife. The mesh should then be scrubbed with a mild solution of vinegar (2 cups in a bucket of water), and rinsed with clean water.