Galvanised Hexagonal Netting Chicken Wire Mesh Roll | Big Aperture - 2 Lengths Available
Galvanized Hexagonal Netting Chicken Wire, also known as poultry netting or wire mesh roll, is a common mesh used to confine poultry, such as chickens in a run or coop. It is made of galvanised, thin, flexible wire with hexagonal spacing that resists corrosion.
The dimensions of a standard hex aperture are 50 mm from side to side. The 1mm diameter netting string should be enough for light-duty applications. It is easy to mould and form to your desired shape.
- Height 900 mm (90 cm)
- Length 5 m or 10m Roll
- Diameter 1 mm
- Aperture 50 mm (side to side), 70 mm (vertex to vertex) Hexagonal pattern, please refer to the product photo.
- Finish Hot dipped galvanised for long lasting protection
- Galvanized steel netting is used in its construction to increase strength and weather resistance.
- This versatile hexagonal netting can also be used for use in gardens and chicken coops as a chicken wire.
- Strong, flexible all-purpose mesh called "Chicken Netting" is perfect for garden trellising, poultry coops, and poultry yards.
- Ideal for smaller animal enclosures, tree guards, and household projects.
Please browse our wire product selection for other sizes.
Warning: It is recommended that new galvanized wire mesh used in aviaries and pet cages be treated to remove excess zinc that could possibly harm the pets. Shave off any zinc spikes with a utility knife. The mesh should then be scrubbed with a mild solution of vinegar (2 cups in a bucket of water), and rinsed with clean water.