Galvanised Hexagonal Netting Chicken Wire Mesh Roll | Small Aperture - 2 Lengths Available
Galvanized Hexagonal Netting Chicken Wire is a popular mesh used to contain poultry, such as chickens in a run or coop, is also known as poultry netting or wire mesh roll.
It is constructed of hexagonally spaced, thin, flexible wire that is galvanised for corrosion resistance. Standard hex aperture dimensions are 25 mm from each side. For light-duty applications, the netting string of a diameter of 0.9 mm should be sufficient. It is simple to shape and mould.
Hex aperture is 25 mm side to side as standard. The netting string diameter for light-duty applications is 0.9 mm. It is easy to mold and shape.
- Height 900 mm (90 cm)
- Length 5 m or 10 m Roll
- Diameter 0.9 mm
- Aperture 25 mm (side to side), 35 mm (vertex to vertex) Hexagonal pattern, please refer to the product photo.
- Finish Hot dipped galvanised for long lasting protection
- Galvanized steel netting is used in its construction to increase strength and weather resistance.
- This versatile hexagonal netting can also be used for use in gardens and chicken coops as a chicken wire.
- Strong, flexible all-purpose mesh called "Chicken Netting" is perfect for garden trellising, poultry coops, and poultry yards.
- Ideal for smaller animal enclosures, tree guards, and household projects.
Please browse our wire product selection for other sizes.
Warning: It is recommended that new galvanized wire mesh used in aviaries and pet cages be treated to remove excess zinc that could possibly harm the pets. Shave off any zinc spikes with a utility knife. The mesh should then be scrubbed with a mild solution of vinegar (2 cups in a bucket of water), and rinsed with clean water.